面朝大海,春暖花开 (英译)

sea        自行翻译海子的这首诗,是因为看到网络上流传的许多英文译文或者音频文件用的都是相同的一个译本,其中有许多语法错误,俺眼里容不得沙子。

面朝大海,春暖花开 Face the sea with spring flowers blossoming
作者:海子 By Haizi
从明天起,做一个幸福的人 From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person,
喂马,劈柴,周游世界 Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜 From tomorrow on, I will care about food and veggies,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开 I will live in an ocean-front house, with spring flowers blossoming.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信 From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福 And tell them about my happiness.
那幸福的闪电告诉我的 What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人 I will spread to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 I will give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福 Strangers, I will also give my best wishes to you.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程 May you have a bright future.
愿你有情人终成眷属 May your lover eventually become your spouse.
愿你在尘世获得幸福 May you enjoy happiness in this mortal world.
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开 For me, I only wish to face the sea with spring flowers blossoming.

 

发表评论

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com 徽标

您正在使用您的 WordPress.com 账号评论。 注销 /  更改 )

Facebook photo

您正在使用您的 Facebook 账号评论。 注销 /  更改 )

Connecting to %s