自行翻译海子的这首诗,是因为看到网络上流传的许多英文译文或者音频文件用的都是相同的一个译本,其中有许多语法错误,俺眼里容不得沙子。
| 面朝大海,春暖花开 | Embrace the Sea and Blooming Springs |
| 作者:海子 | By Haizi (March 24, 1964 to March 26, 1989) |
| 从明天起,做一个幸福的人 | From tomorrow on, happiness will be my guide, |
| 喂马,劈柴,周游世界 | Grooming, chopping, and traveling, worldwide. |
| 从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜 | I’ll cherish food and veggies, savor each taste, |
| 我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开 | In an ocean-front house, spring flowers will embrace. |
| 从明天起,和每一个亲人通信 | From tomorrow on, letters to my dear ones I’ll send, |
| 告诉他们我的幸福 | Sharing my joy, and blessings I’ll extend. |
| 那幸福的闪电告诉我的 | The lightning of blessedness, a message so true, |
| 我将告诉每一个人 | To each of them, its radiant light I’ll imbue. |
| 给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 | Every river and mountain shall receive a warm name. |
| 陌生人,我也为你祝福 | Even strangers, my best wishes I’ll proclaim. |
| 愿你有一个灿烂的前程 | May bright futures greet you, wherever you roam. |
| 愿你有情人终成眷属 | May love blossom, turning lovers to a lasting home. |
| 愿你在尘世获得幸福 | May happiness be your constant companion. |
| 我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开 | As for me, the sea and spring flowers, my passion. |